بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Note: You will find more options there on the top right corner, inshaAllaah.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feed Update

I am extremely sorry to all those who had subscribed to my blog. For all those who had subscribed, they would not have got any update for almost a year now (this applies to even those who subscribed using Facebook and other social networking sites). I just discovered yesterday as I was making a fan page on Facebook that my feedburner feed's size limit of 512 KB had been exceeded. Therefore, no update after the post "Celebrating Eid Milad-un-Nabi" had been sent to the subscribers. Therefore, I have posted the following list of blog posts, that subscribers might have missed, and linked them to their respective posts so that if anyone clicks it, he'll be redirected there. I have changed the settings of my feed to display a maximum of 7 posts. Therefore, Inshallah, you will be receiving updates from now on.

Also note that, Inshallah, in about a week, I will change my feed url from http://feeds2.feedburner.com/imaddd to http://feeds2.feedburner.com/islamicb . All those who manually added the feed url to their reader would have to change it. For those who either subscribed to email updates or subscribed using Feedburner, their feed url would automatically be updated when I update, so they won't have to change anything.






For those who haven't subscribed yet and may want to subscribe, please see the following banner.



src="http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9837/closebutton.gif"/>












Submit to Social Websites

Get my updates delivered into your inbox :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "IslamicB", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories