بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Note: You will find more options there on the top right corner, inshaAllaah.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Important Update - Letter from Aafia Saddiqui - My Dead Nation

I recently posted an article titled Letter from Aafia Saddiqui - My Dead Nation. However, I was unsure of the authenticity of the letter and since I did not want an inauthentic article to be spread, I have removed it.

Note that a letter was sent by Dr. Aafia Siddiqui in 2008 but I have not been able to verify that this was the letter. My source, as mentioned in that post (before removing it), was Letter from Aafia Saddiqui - My Dead Nation.

Get my updates delivered into your inbox :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "IslamicB", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories