بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Note: You will find more options there on the top right corner, inshaAllaah.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Correct Me if I'm wrong

It has been narrated that once Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA) stood up and asked his people, “What would you do if you see that I have made a wrong decision (i.e. against the Quran and Sunnah)?” One of them stood up and said, “We would use our swords to force you back onto the right path (i.e. the Quran and Sunnah).” Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA) replied by saying, “I am happy to have such people who would correct me and bring me back to what is right in case I make some mistake.”
I hope that I can expect the same from my readers that they would correct me if I am wrong even if it means being rude to me or going against any of my other wishes.

Get my updates delivered into your inbox :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "IslamicB", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

1 comments:

abdullah said...

So far, You have done well. No correction or Editing required.

Post a Comment

Categories